1. In these conditions ‘Cultivar’ means Cultivar Limited, Registered Office and Correspondence Address : Unit 9 Castle Farm, Cholmondeley, Cheshire, SY14 8AQ.
2. The property in the goods shall remain with ‘Cultivar Limited’ until such time as the invoice is paid in full, but the risk in the goods passes to the Purchaser when the goods are delivered to or collected by the Purchaser or its agent.
3. All prices on our website are given in good faith and are in pound sterling. Cultivar Limited reserves the right to alter any price on the website before the Purchaser places an order.
4. Prices quoted are for delivery to UK mainland only. For all other locations please telephone our customer helpline on +44 (0)1829 720 059.
5. Delivery dates which may be as little as 20 working days will be agreed with the purchaser. A responsible person must be available to accept delivery and should check the condition and sign. Due to the size or length of our products access to the site should be unimpeded and for safety purposes the ground conditions on the site should be level and stable. Should a delivery or installation be aborted due to unsuitable access or conditions we reserve the right to make additional charges in order to complete the transaction.
6. Unless otherwise notified the guarantee applies to parts failing within 10 years of the goods being supplied.Wear and tear of a product is not covered by guarantee nor is damage or faults caused by incorrect self build installation and lack of maintenance. . Autovents are not covered by the 10 year guarantee. The customer is reminded that they satisfy themselves that the product they are ordering is manufactured especially for them and is suitable for their needs.
7. Payment terms are a deposit of 30% upon order, the balance due prior to dispatch.
8. Prices quoted include V.A.T.
9. ‘Cultivar Limited’ standard terms are quoted on your order. If variation in terms is agreed in writing and payment is not received in full when due, any discounts applied to the invoice will be cancelled and interest will accrue on the unpaid amount. Placing an order constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
10. Our terms and conditions other than stated here comply with ICAC Regulations, 2013 and the Consumer Rights Act, 2015. You may access the Trading Standards website where all rights and responsibilities are clearly set out. These conditions do not affect your rights as a consumer.